- Modern 3 bedroom Detached House on the sought after Arundel Heights development
- The local network of Bridleways provide quick shortcuts to local amenities
- Local schools and shops all 0.6 mile or less
- Upstairs: 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Sunny West facing Garden
- Pleasant position on the corner of a quiet mews cul-de-sac
- Stockbrook Manor Country Club with its Golf Course and Gym just 210 metres away
- Downstairs: Hall, ground floor WC, 24ft Lounge/Diner, refitted Light Oak Shaker style Kitchen
- Double glazed windows & Gas Central Heating
- Own Drive to Attached Garage
Modern 3 bed-Det Hse in pleasant position on the corner of a quiet, `mews style` cul-de-sac on the ever sought after Arundel Heights development in North Billericay, just 210 metres from Stockbrook Manor Country Club. 24` Lounge/Diner, Refitted Kitchen & Bathrm, West facing Garden & attached Garage.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.